It’s been a while since the last update to the Dynamics CRM Installation dialog but we were busy tuning AgileXRM for the Cloud (more about that later).
For those of you new to the concept of this dialog, it is a step-by-step wizard that helps you install Dynamics CRM on your servers the correct way. You can install CRM on one machine or on a number of distributed servers. All of the steps are done through PowerShell remotely.
There have been thousands of executions of this dialog so far by members of the CRM Community, and we are happy to provide some more improvements:
- Support CRM 2016 SP1 Update
- Outlook CRM Client installation
- Allow creating the OU for CRM in any path
- Execute DNS scripts remotely
- Execute AD scripts remotely
- Optionally Enable CRM Tracing
- Remove HTTP binding after HTTPS binding is set up
- Fix bugs of course
Happy installing and don’t forget to share if you like it!